Last updated: November 14, 2023
1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words with an initial capital letter have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions apply regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural form.
- Account: A unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate: An entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party. “Control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company: Foley Global LLC, 8848 Independence Dr.
- Cookies: Small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing details of Your browsing history.
- Country: Michigan, United States.
- Device: Any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service: The Foley Exploring website accessible from foleyexploring.com.
- Service Provider: Any natural or legal person processing data on behalf of the Company, including third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Foley Exploring, accessible from foleyexploring.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
2.1 Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- Email address.
- Usage Data.
Usage Data: Usage Data may be collected automatically, including information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service visited, time and date of Your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
2.2 Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies: Essential for providing You with services available through the Website.
- Web Beacons: Small electronic files for statistics and analytics.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To manage Your Account and provide You with access to different functionalities.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance, and undertaking of purchase contracts or other contracts through the Service.
- To contact You for updates, informative communications, or security updates.
- To provide news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events.
- To manage Your requests and improve our Service.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3.1 Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share Your personal information:
- With Service Providers: To monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- For business transfers: In connection with any merger, sale of Company assets, or acquisition of Our business.
- With business partners: To offer certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When You share personal information in public areas.
- With Your consent: For any other purpose with Your consent.
4. Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
5. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
6. Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request assistance in deleting Your Personal Data. You may update, amend, or delete Your information by contacting us.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- Business Transactions: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or asset sale.
- Law enforcement: If required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Other legal requirements: To comply with legal obligations, protect rights or property, prevent wrongdoing, protect against legal liability, or ensure personal safety.
8. Security of Your Personal Data
While We strive for the security of Your Personal Data, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. If You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
10. Links to Other Websites
12. Contact Us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org